Nitin Pandey is a renowned Cyber Security, Dark Web, Counter Terrorism Researcher and Cyber Crime Investigator, currently working as a Cyber Crime Consultant at Uttar Pradesh Police Headquarters, Lucknow. A globally acknowledged expert, he has more than a decade’s experience in the field of Cyber Security. Nitin's expertise is widely recognized in India and abroad, which is reflected in deliverables of numerous workshops, seminars, talks and trainings among a variety of different audiences including colleges, companies, industry meets and conferences.
Nitin Pandey has gone one step up and besides touching just keyboards and wires all the time he has touched lives of so many people…
Nitin writes Blog articles named on WordPress named Cyber Security: The neXt dimension on wordpress. Nitin Pandey has Trained more than 50 thousand plus audience covering Law Enforcement Officials, IT Professionals & Students in the area of Cyber Security & Emerging Threat Landscape.
Nitin has been widely acknowledged by Industry leading Cyber Security firms, Communities, Law Enforcement Agencies & Senior Professionals for the excellence in leading & delivering Cyber Security Projects, Assessments, Talks, Views & Trainings in different sectors involving Public, Private Enterprises & Government.
Like other Cyber Security professionals, Nitin Pandey also has expertise and can respond for any requirements in Penetration Testing, Cyber Crime Investigations, Incident Response, Incident Management, Security Audit, SOC, Service Management, Crisis Management, Wireless Security, Security Strategy, Network Penetration Testing, Fraud Control and so on. These are some areas where he is most comfortable providing services to people. Nitin Pandey is also highly active and intersted in Researches, talking about current and emerged cyber security threats. You can contact him to speak at your Conferences, for Workshop Trainings, Cyber Security Consulting & Advisory Services.
Nitin is frequently quoted in various newspapers, magazines and is also listed in Hall of Fame of giant companies such as Dell, Google, Microsoft etc for finding loopholes in their website/databases.
Cyber Security is the most important aspect of our Digital infrastructure. It is neXt dimension of National Security. We know about Guerrilla Warfare. It is the evolved form of Guerrilla Warfare. There is no need of physical appearance in the cyber warfare.” ~ Nitin Pandey
Connect on LinkedIn
- Cyber Consultant - Uttar Pradesh Cyber Crime, Police Headquarters, Lucknow
- Chairman - National Information Security Council
- Founder - Hackers Day
- Founder - UNITED CON
- Chair Member - National Cyber Safety & Security Standards (NCSSS)
- Head of Technical Committee- Digital 4n6 Journal
- Advisor - Department of IT&C, Amity University Lucknow Campus
- Consultant - GPPSM
- Former Chapter Leader - DEFCON Lucknow
- Former OWASP India Leader
- Cyber Crime & Security Awareness
- Researches on Emerging & Latest Threats
- Cyber Security Career Guidance
- Penetration Testing
- Parenting with Netizens
- Network Security
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Dark Web Investigations
- Combatting Cyber Terrorisism
- Online Human Trafficking
- Combatting Cyber Extortion/Bullying
- Advanced Training with Kali Linux
- Internet of Things
- Ethereum Technology
- Cryptocurrencies such as Ether & Bitcoin
- BlockChain Technology
- Cyber Security Talks, Workshop Trainings & Security Services
- Invited as Speaker & Trainer by following Governments:
- 1. Ministry of IT&C, Chelyabinsk Region, Government of Russia
- 2. Ministry of IT&E, Government of India
- 3. Ministry of Information Technology, Government of Sri Lanka
- 4. Ministry of IT, Government of Uttar Pradesh